Webroot antivirus is a cloud-based software that gives full security to your devices such as computer system, laptops, mobile phones (Android and iPhones), iPods, iPads, Mac and other devices from malicious viruses or malware that can damage your data present in your devices. Webroot antivirus is a well-known antivirus that blocks all the online threats and hackers who can steal your data and can use it without your permission such as your bank details, password, etc. Therefore, to secure your personal information such as bank details, credit or debit card number, financial, user ID and password you are required to install Webroot antivirus on your device which will completely safeguard your personal information.
The Webroot installation process is very easy, you just need your valid email ID and activation key code to activate the antivirus on your device. Webroot scans your device on a daily basis and its scanning process is less time-consuming than other antiviruses.
Procedure to download the Webroot antivirus on your Mac device:
You can easily download the software on your Mac device by following the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have a good internet connection to avoid any kind of disturbance during the installation process of Webroot antivirus on your Mac device.
- Switch on your Mac system and then connect it with the Wi-Fi network.
- Now, go to the internet browser and then type the official website of Webroot antivirus i.e.webroot.com/safe . You can use different internet browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Opera, etc.
- On the home page of Webroot, you have to enter your email ID and password to get logged into your Webroot account.
- If you are a new user then you have first register yourself on Webroot to download the antivirus on your Mac device.
- For creating an account on Webroot, you have given your valid email ID. Type the email ID in the required file and then create a strong password for your account.
- Once you have created your account on Webroot, you can log in into a Webroot account using the registered email ID and the password.
- You need to enter the 20 digits key code that you will receive on your registered email ID.
- On your email ID, you will get a message from Webroot. Open the email and then copy the key code on your clipboard.
- Now, paste the key code that you have copied on your clipboard.
- After entering the key code in the required field, select the “Next” option.
- From the given list of Webroot subscription packages, download the desired package for your device.
- To download the Webroot antivirus on your Mac device, you need to click on the “download” option.
- Once you have downloaded the Webroot antivirus, you need to install the antivirus.
Procedure for installing the Webroot Antivirus on Mac device:
- After completing the download procedure, find the download dmg file from the download folder on your Mac device.
- You have to double-tap the downloaded file to start the installation process of Webroot antivirus.
- Wait for some time until the installation process is completed.
Procedure to activate the Webroot Antivirus on your Mac device:
- First of all, you have to open the Webroot application by clicking on the Webroot app.
- On the homepage of Webroot antivirus, you have to select the “My Account” option.
- Now, type the activation key code in the required field to activate your Webroot antivirus.
- After completing all the above steps, you can select the “activate” option to activate the Webroot antivirus.
- Webroot antivirus is now ready to protect your Mac device.