To begin with, Blue Prism is an RPA tool that helps companies automate their business operations and processes cost-effectively. In addition, this Java-based tool provides flow charts that help in automating business processes. The main objective of this tool is to provide a secure, agile, and smart digital workforce for a business.
Components Of Blue Prism
Blue Prism consists of four components that are as follows.
- Process Diagram- It is the workflow of business processes and it acts as a program. Blue prism uses programming concepts and basics to create an operational workflow like a flowchart. In addition, flowcharts are the graphical visualization of workflows and are useful in analyzing, creating, modifying, or scaling the business capabilities. Workflow processes are digital and use robotic logic, the same way humans would interact with an application.
- Process Studio- Process Studio is the space in Blue Prism in which the creation of Process Diagram takes place. In addition, Process Studio consists of features such as variables, business logic, control loops, object calls, etc. These features have various uses in a business flow and they help in flawless testing. After that, it results in creating a process flow that consists of a sequence of steps necessary for interacting with other system applications.
- Object Studio- This component of the blue prism helps in creating Visual Business Objects (VBO). In addition, VBOs are diagrammatical programs used to interact with external business applications. Each object in Object Studio contains two default pages that are organized as a flat group instead of one main page. To further learn about the workings of this tool, one can visit Blue Prism Online Training.
- Application Modeller- The application modeler helps in creating application models with Object Studio. In addition, it facilitates interaction with applications and UI elements. After that, the software bots identify these elements and then further configure and update them to make them unique.
Features Of Blue Prism
Blue Prism is a secure and accurate software tool that facilitates the automation of processes and tasks. In addition, it consists of robust features such as load balancing, data encryption, end-to-end auditing, and many more. Blue Prism ensures scalability and resilience due to its central management feature. Moreover, these processes can be monitored and automated as per the needs. Many institutes provide Blue Prism Training in Noida and one can enroll in them to make a career in this software. Given below are some of its features.
- Complete automation solution.
- Quick deployment of services.
- 24*7 Workforce.
- Data Security.
- Data Abstraction.
- Provide Cloud support.
- Execution Intelligence.