You get a Norton subscription every month when you buy a Norton product. What if you do not want to renew your Norton product or wish to cancel after a certain time? To get rid of any subscription fees, you can cancel your Norton subscription. You have many options for canceling your Norton subscription. If you are unsure how to cancel a Norton subscription online, you can follow these instructions:
- Sign in to Norton first.
- Click on the My Subscriptions tab.
- Look for Manage Settings at the top of this page.
- You will then be able to click on the Cancel tab. Follow the instructions to cancel your subscription.
Contact Norton to Cancel Your Subscription
If you're unable to cancel your cancel norton subscription and are still unsure how to cancel them, you can contact Norton using the following options:
- Live Chat with Norton: To cancel your subscription, you can use the Chat Now option on Norton's official website. You can also chat live with experts using the Chat Now option.
- Social Media: Contact Norton to get help via social media.
- Phone Support You can also seek expert assistance by calling the number listed on the Contact Us page.
Can I cancel my Norton Antivirus subscription?
Norton Antivirus Terms of Cancellation and Refund
You can cancel your Norton Antivirus subscription by following the cancellation terms.
- You can reach customer service if you aren't satisfied with Norton Services. You may be eligible for a refund, subject to certain restrictions. You can cancel your contract at any time.
- Your services that include shipping, handling, or other taxes are not refundable. This exception is subject to change depending on the country and state.
- You must consent to the uninstallation of all copies of Norton software and their removal if you wish to cancel or return Norton's service.
- You can cancel, return or get a refund depending on the purchase method.
- You can cancel customer support to have it done immediately or quickly.
Cancelling Norton Subscriptions:
You can cancel your Norton subscription by following these steps:
- Sign in to your account and navigate to the My subscription option to cancel the subscription. It is important to cancel your subscription before the billing date, as it can take some time. Contact support if you need a refund if your services have been renewed.
- The subscription will not automatically renew after cancellation. Protection continues for the remainder of the term.
- According to Norton's refund policy, you may be eligible for a full refund.
- You can cancel any subscription you've purchased in a bundle.
- You can cancel any part of the bundle but other services will not be affected. This will affect the annual subscription price.
Norton support can be reached if you still have questions about the services. You can find the contact information on Norton's official website.
The "Your Norton subscription expired today" popups are a result of malware on your computer or redirection from a website you've visited on this page.
To generate advertising revenue, malicious ads can be displayed on less-reputable websites. To stop malicious ads from appearing, close the browser and install an adblocker such as AdGuard. If you keep getting pop-ups such as the "Your Norton subscription is expired today" scam pop-up, your computer may be infected. You should scan your computer for malicious programs and then remove them.
These are some signs that your computer has a malicious program:
- Advertisements are placed in places they shouldn’t.
- The homepage of your web browser has been mysteriously altered without your consent.
- Websites that you visit often are not displayed correctly.
- Site links will redirect you to websites that are not what you expect.
- Popups in browsers suggest fake updates and other software.
- You might be unaware of other unwanted programs.
Use the guide below to check your computer for "Your Norton subscription expired today" adware.