Using solar panels on your roof is no doubt an eco-friendly exercise. Installing solar panels can reduce the effects of greenhouse gas. But as the solar panel remains exposed to local animals like squirrels and raccoons, it can get damaged easily. Hence while installing a solar system on your roof, choose the best squirrel guard solar panels.
How local animals can harm your solar panel
The local animals can damage your solar panels in several ways. But you cannot harm them to ensure your safety. Please choose service providers that can provide the security of your roof while removing the animals carefully.
- Small local animals like squirrels and raccoons can affect the solar equipment; it might hamper the solar system.
- If any animals start chewing the PV wire of your solar panels, they might cause a power cut. Therefore better you install a squirrel guard for solar panels.
- As there is a vast gap between the roof ventilation and solar panel installation, birds try to take shelter there. The dust and droppings accumulated by the birds can reduce the panel efficiency.
- Birds and other animals accumulate dry leaves and branches in the gaps of solar panels. If anyway the solar panel is on fire, there might be a colossal disaster.
- Sometimes small animals try to hang the wires; if they somehow get the correct wire, there might be power interruptions. Hence, you should install a critter guard so that you don't have to type "solar system repair near me" time and again.
Precaution is better than cure, isn't it? Hence please choose the right guard for your solar panels. Don't forget installing solar panels can cause you high expenses. Therefore, make sure you do not have to replace them repeatedly. Before replacing your roof with solar panels, make sure you are taking guidance from the experts.