Based on the above pattern, in didacs the importance of
is given to subsequent learning (consolidation, memorization, and deeper comprehension) of the material presented.
The conversation method is most often used when the material presented by the teacher is relatively easy to digest.
for its digestion: it is enough to use statement of purpose writing service and methods of reproduction (repetition). The essence of conversation in this case consists in
the teacher, with the help of skillfully set questions, induces students to actively reproduce the material presented the material with the purpose of its deeper understanding and assimilation
understanding (memorization). Conversation as a method of assimilation of just perceived material is used in all subjects of school education.
Work with a textbook and book is the most important method of teaching. Everything that does not touch the senses passes by. Everything that we wanted to introduce, goes through the book. In the elementary grades, work with books is done mostly in lessons under the teacher's guidance. Later on, students increasingly
learn to work with books independently. There are a number of techniques of independent work with printed sources. The main ones are:
- outlining - a brief summary, a brief record
of what has been read; outlining from oneself or from
Producing an outline of a text, which can be either in the first person or in the third person; producing an outline in the first person better develops independence of thinking;
- making a plan of a text, which can be simple
and complex; in order to make a plan, after reading the text, it is necessary to break it into parts and title each part;
- thesis - a summary of the main ideas of the read;
- citation - a verbatim excerpt from the text; necessarily specify the output data (author, title of the work, place of publication, publisher, year of publication, page);
- annotation - a brief summary of the content of the read without losing the essential meaning;
- reviewing - writing a short review with an expression of your attitude to what you have read;
- making references - information about something obtained after a search; references can be statistical, biographical, terminological, geographical;
- making a formal-logical model - a word-scheme representation of what you have read;
- making up a thematic thesaurus - an ordered
thematic thesaurus - an ordered set of basic concepts for a section, a topic;
- compiling a matrix of ideas - comparative characteristics of similar subjects, phenomena in the works of different authors.
Some requirements for essays and assignments
What student learning sites should be like
Some questions about the educational system
CURRENT TRENDS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF EDUCATION
파워 볼 총판 사용의 결과 는 무엇입니까 ?
Best Liquidity Locker for Ethereum, Polygon, and Binance Smart Chain
By emam hossain
SEO Traffic Is Highly Relevant
I think you'd regret it, he demands a lot of attention.
The Total Guide to Answered: Who Must I Publish my essay about?